Out of the 71 answers I've given so far, I was selected as the best answer by the person asking the question 11 times. I'm at a 15% Best Answer rate and that doesn't even include all the thumbs up I get from others reading my answers.
To give you an idea of the type of questions people ask:
"My boyfriend wore a condom and we only had sex for 10 seconds and he didn't cum in me. Could I be pregnant?"It's fascinating how idiotic people are. I know they're just young, but omg, has tv, school, and your parents really failed you that badly?
"How do I grab my girlfriend's boobs at the school dance without looking like a molester?"
"There's this girl that I really like, but I don't know if she likes me back and I really want to ask her out but I don't know how and how do I know if she even likes me. We don't really talk that much but sometimes I catch her staring at me and I don't know why."
I can't stop answering questions. I have this compulsion to read people's problems and try to help them. Some of them can actually be serious: young girls with low self-esteem, abusive relationships, and that kind of thing, but so many of them are just about puppy love and missed periods. It's ridiculous.

1 comment:
I question how many of the more ridiculous Yahoo Questions are real, but either way, it can be REALLY entertaining!
Post a Comment