Search My Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

soveryalone.com

There's this guy who has a blog that I read often; his name's Harlan so he says. His life is by far the most entertaining thing. I marvel at his guts to keep a public diary. It's something I could never do. I keep a journal hidden in my bedside drawer. Nobody is allowed to read it. My boyfriend has asked about it, but I never let him see what's inside.

Even if I were to post my most intimate thoughts, who'd want to read them any way? Harlan posts his most intimate thoughts and I want to read them. He's candid. He's... real. The thought has crossed my mind that perhaps his blogs aren't real. Maybe he is making his whole life up. Even if he was, I wouldn't care. His blogs are entertaining and that's what a blog is about. It's about having fun reading stuff. It doesn't matter if it's fictional or factual.

http://soveryalone.com/

That's the link if someone wants to check it out... it's pretty cool.

3 comments:

Maxwell ! said...

I just checked out that blog "soveryalone.com ". Good Call CK, that dude is entertaining. I do suspect that he isn't telling the truth, maybe somethings are true, but who cares! I feel a little bad, because it almost seems like he is trying to go for a "sad comentary on our lives" sorta thing, but I was thourughly entertained

Maxwell ! said...

p.s. even though I'll be called gay for saying this, I've been looking into Yoga. I tried it once (yoga for dummies dvd) and I found it to be a great work out. Its supposed to help ones balance as well. Tips?

Carly said...

Hey, just FYI... if you posted them, I would read them. Just as if I'd have known this blog existed before now, I'd have read it, lol.

Also, I have a blog... I just haven't told anyone what it is yet because it is basically an online emptying of all the things I think but don't say aloud. I may be putting it out there, but chances are no one will ever find it.

Post a Comment