This morning I dreamed I was dead, but still "alive." It was like a Chris Kattan in Monkey Bone sort of deal. I was dead, and I could see reflections in a window, but not my own. I could walk and talk and function, but when I drank some water, I peed right away. It just went through me.
Even though I was dead, I was working at CBC. It was summer. I feared flies and dogs. I was working on 2 or 3 stories at once and on a very tight deadline. I was running around, decaying, and not getting anything accomplished.
At one point I went into an elevator and it malfunctioned and started to drop fast. I was trapped with a fly in there. I panicked, not wanting to die and hit the emergency button which saved me, but then I remembered I was already dead.
I went back to my old house in Ste. Anne because my mom and sister still lived there. I was afraid of my old dog, Whiskey. He was trying to get at me. I started to make my last will and testament while there. My last memory was decaying to the point of bone in front of my mother and holding my own head up with one hand. I told her to keep my wishes and bury my head separate from my body.
That was it. I was officially dead. I woke up completely freaked out and in near tears. I thought I was really dead. Now I'm really freaked out! Like, I don't know what this dream means, but I believe all dreams come for a reason. Looking in the window and not having a reflection was the worst feeling ever. It was like I had no soul. That really upset me. This whole dream really upset me.
I have to know what it means, but I don't know where to start. The internet isn't very helpful right now. I can't find anybody who has had a similar dream experience. I may visit a psychic shop today. It's the only thing I can think of.

No comments:
Post a Comment