I am so in love with my new pole! I set it up all by myself. I'm quite proud of that because I usually get frustrated rather quickly, but this pole was a breeze to install! I watched a YouTube video online and just followed along instead of trying to decode the manual.
I did a bit of practice, perhaps 20 minutes total. My upper body is killing me! My ribs, shoulders, arms, back, chest, and even my hands hurt like hell! It feels like I've been beaten up! Oh, but it feel so good too! I'm excited to start pole dancing every morning for a quick work-out before leaving the apartment! After dancing to just one song I start to feel the burn.
My apartment is complete!
Other notes of interest: it's held in place by tension. No screws! It's very safe and will not fall down. Should you not believe it to be true, the spec are here on their website. It's the worlds first bottom loading, static and spinning, pole. In other words, you do not need a ladder to install it. You tighten the pole in place at the floor instead of at the ceiling.
Should you be interested in getting one for yourself, it will set you back between $300-$400.
Happy Pole Dancing!


No comments:
Post a Comment